Friday, February 27, 2009

Progress Report, Day Twenty Six

I tried for another ten point day, but didn't make it.

Prose Writing: 0 Words.

Comics Writing: 14 Pages.

Notes: A very long work-related phone call threw a monkey wrench into the plan, robbing some of yesterday's prime work hours. I can't mention what the majority of the comic pages were, other than saying they involve a certain well-known wolf. Spent no time on Mars yesterday, except in my thoughts and plans. I thought briefly about how I could make the hero of my Mars story and the hero of my Sword and Sorcery story the same fellow, but then realized why that wouldn't work, unless I drastically altered at least one of the stories. Too bad. Ever since ERB I've had a hankering to do something along the lines of his, "As near as I can recall, I've always been a man of about thirty years."
     So, Matt, did you steal a march on me yesterday?

1 comment: